Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Garden 2011

So of course after Flower World I had to plant my garden. Jared went to school Wednesday morning like normal and around 9am after breakfast and getting dressed Benjamin and I went outside and started to work.


I mixed all of the dirt together which was fun. Good hard work! Benjamin loves the little shovel and so he was trying to imitate me. He would put his shovel in the dirt and try and move it. Melted my heart!

At one point I was watching him touch the dirt and told him not to eat it. I turned away and turned back and saw him shoving dirt in his mouth. I quickly extracted what I could and then decided to grab the camera.



After taking a few pictures I gave him some water to wash his mouth out. MMMmmmmm dirt!

Benjamin eventually went down for his morning nap and I got everything planted. It felt great. I then proceeded to work on weeding the back of the house. I am almost done weeding everywhere (well for the first initial weeding).


Bless you!


My goal this year for my garden is to harvest! Harvest early and often! Don't forget to water and fertilize (especially the tomatoes). I don't want it to go to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment