Monday, November 18, 2013

Family Time at the Park


We do our best to enjoy time outside together as a family as much as possible (for us). We decided to take our kids out to a park in Orem. We had checked it out partially before while trying to drive me around into labor (never worked).
 
The park was a little crowded at first for our taste but we waited it out and eventually the kids had the run of the play structure to themselves.
 
Benjamin had a blast climbing these steps and going down the slide in a sorts of different ways. Elizabeth ventured to the top a few times and came down the slide once or twice. Abigail slept snuggly on her daddy. (11/10/2013)
 
I love how the sun affected several of my pictures!
There were ducks to feed and I had some crackers in the car that were stale so we tried to feed them. Benjamin didn't get the concept and would just eat the cracker pieces we gave him. I packed some food and we went for a walk and found a table to eat at and the kids had fun running around and coming back to the table for some more food.
 
It was a good family outing! I love spending time with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment