Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Thursday, March 25, 2010
- Above kitchen cabinets
- On top of closets that have a flat surface ( as in there's space between it and the ceiling)
- Dryer trap
- Washer machine inside edges (just under the lid and in the lid track)
- Hand rails
- Outside windows
- Window tracks
- Sliding door tracks
- Plants (like Ivy)
- Backside/underside of toilets
- Floor woodwork trim
- Cabinet doors/drawers
- Inside cabinets (like the spice cabinet)
Now maybe most people are better housekeepers than me and most of these things are part of their regular routine. But for me the above things are not on my regular cleaning list. But I do get a stick up my butt upon occasion and dig into the deeper level of cleaning and ignore the typical cleaning I do. It's amazing to me just how dirty and filthy things can get. Some of these things I'm trying to incorporate into a quarterly or twice yearly cleaning cycle.
Let's be honest how many of you are now going around checking things out around your house to see what needs to be cleaned?
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Anyways it's been an enjoyable Sunday afternoon. I read for several hours and ate several Oreo cookies!!!! I want more but they are all gone now. Jared and Olga ate a few but it was mostly me. If I keep that habit up I will gain too much weight. My little boy seemed to enjoy them too because he got pretty active.
I made a lot of progress on the scrap booking front. I've got tons to do but I got started on things a week or so ago. I set up my little table in the family room to be able to scrapbook and be accessible to Jared. But the problem is my mess stays out in the open which I know Jared doesn't like. But it makes my life easy enough to stop and just work until I am done. I've gotten through about 5-6 different events now but I still have 8-12 printed off already and tons more to print off. Need to make more time for it.
Yesterday we worked in the Nursery! We finished emptying the room, taped the trim, door, sockets and window. And I scrubbed the walls down. It was a kids room before and there were lots of sticky things on the walls. It's gross how dirty things get.
Well anyways it's been a great weekend. Lots done but still more to do. I am hoping for a light week to stay home mostly and get things done.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Yesterday I was online searching for trailers and there were no real ones yet. I found out that if you go to see Remember Me that you can see a trailer in the pre-views for Eclipse. And also certain copies of New Moon releasing in a few weeks will have Eclipse information on it. Remember Me looks kind of good, Robert Pattinson looks good and I found one clip funny about the ash tray where the lady says it completes the room. How on earth can an ash tray complete a room?
I started reading Breaking Dawn again yesterday and I thought I wouldn't be so addicted this time around. Boy was I ever wrong. Still just as addicting! I have to force myself to put it down.
I really don't want to wait for Eclipse to come out I want it now and Breaking Dawn. I sort of wish I hadn't fallen into this world yet. It's the whole instant gratification thing I guess. Oh well, I will have to deal and just wait.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
- There's so much to do and yet I feel like no time.
- I'm frustrated that I drove all the way into work today for no reason at all!
- Debating working from home part time tomorrow.
- Will Accenture meet all my demands? I semi hope they don't, is that bad?!
- I love my husband! He is so thoughtful and loving!
- I love the sunshine! I wish I was out driving in it. Oh wait I will be in 15 minutes. :)
- I don't want to make bread tonight. It's a lot of work and if I hadn't come into the office I totally would have...so store bought is going to win!
- I've been scrap booking in my spare time and I am so in love with the pictures from Auntie Em's Daycare I mean Photography... :) Some of them look so professional and the kids were so into it!
- I'm a grown woman and in control of herself right?
- I just want to crawl into bed and read now. :)