Sunday, July 3, 2011

Benjamin Catch Up

Catch up time! I still try to capture moments of Benjamin. They might not be as frequent or as many as before. But I try!


On June 24th I brought home some chocolate milk to share with Benjamin. He obviously loved it because it was gone in less than 10 minutes.


On June 27th I came home to Benjamin wearing this shirt and I just loved it. He is so wearing it tomorrow for July 4th! He is my little firecracker!




Benjamin has decided playing in the sink is a lot of fun now. Here he is from yesterday while I was getting ready to bake. He did finally figure out how to turn the water on once and got nice and wet.



Doesn't he look like an angel?!


Here is Benjamin on the counter while I was working to make sugar cookies yesterday. He is playing with my cookie cutters.


Benjamin slept in pretty good this morning. I couldn't resist sneaking in with the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment