Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year was good a little different but good. I love this time of year where we pause and reflect so much more on all the blessings that we receive from our Heavenly Father. My heart has been so full over the past few weeks. I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and how well He knows me and my family's needs. It's amazing to watch things come together not the way I would have planned but how He knows it needed to be to bless our family. I am so grateful to know that I am a daughter of God.


I am incredibly grateful for my husband. He is working so hard on his schooling and I know it is not his favorite thing to do. He enjoys learning but the structure of school is not his ideal way of doing things. But he keeps trying and making time for it and is pushing himself forward to bless our family. He is always taking such great care of Benjamin and I and loving us.


I am grateful to be a mom. There is something so amazing and fulfilling about having children and loving them so unconditionally. Benjamin brings me so much joy everyday. If I am in a bad mood or sad Jared will just tell Benjamin to hug me and it cheers me up.


I am grateful for my family that I grew up in. Especially for the parents! My mom is my best friend and she is so insightful and understanding. I am thankful for the time I get to spend with her. I am thankful for her example to me on being a mother and a friend.


I am grateful for my membership in the true church on the earth. I am thankful for my Savior and His atonement which is such a huge part of my life and testimony. The gospel in my life is just a major part of who I am and how I live my life and I see blessings from it every day.


I am grateful for my job and the blessing it is financially and the flexibility I have. The team I work with is great and my boss is wonderful.


I am thankful for the friends I have and their love and support.


I feel so blessed in so many aspects of my life and I am grateful for all that Heavenly Father has blessed me with and I recognize that they all come from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment