Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pen Holders

I've been working on my craft room and making it more organized forever now...huh?!! I found one of my books of craft ideas a few weeks ago and was inspired to make these cute cones (I had always wanted to make since I got the pattern) to hold pens. I have several gel pens and they sit in a huge tub that Benjamin loves to take and dump out everywhere. It's hard to see all the different colors I have too. So I decided to make some cones and see if I could use my wall space (again) to organize my crafting items.
What do you think?
Want to make one? Let me know and I will put a tutorial together. The first one took me forever because the instructions had no pictures. I took pictures on my second through the 5th one to ensure I would know how to do it again in the future and make anyone else's life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment