Friday, January 20, 2012

Last Snow Day

Today was our last stay at home snow day. It's been a wonderful blessing to get an extra week of working from home. I am so spoiled.
For breakfast Benjamin and I had peanut butter and nutella toast with milk. It was great, as you can tell Benjamin totally enjoyed it.
Later in the day I took a break from work to go clean the dishes. Benjamin helped me in his own way. He played with the water and salad spinner. He had a blast and refused to look at me when I took his picture. Oh well... He got nice and wet by the time Daddy took him down.
One of Benjamin's favorite things to do is to climb on top of the recycling can and play with the microwave. Today he sat on top of the recycling can and I had my camera near by still. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment