Friday, November 20, 2009

Forgot I was on the phone

My brother is home!!!!! I love my brother Ed so much! He is an amazing guy. He works hard for his family and pushes himself to be the best he can be. He has high expectations and has a huge heart. No matter how sentimental I get he still smiles and hugs me.

I got to see him for a little bit on Wednesday. I took him our Jetta to borrow for while he is here. I walked in and saw him and just started to cry. For those who don't know he has been stationed in Germany for a few years now and is going to Afghanistan soon. I hugged him so tightly and was just crying tears of joy. I was on the phone with Jared which was abruptly interrupted when I saw Ed and he reminded me I was on the phone. Which of course made me laugh.

Below are some pictures of Ed and I. I cannot express how much I love my brother or how proud of him I am. I am grateful for his love and his service. He is amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment