Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm in a pet store

Sometimes my office at work feels like a cage. My door and window are all glass and I usually have the door closed. So people can just pass by and look in at you or keep walking by. It's almost like the puppies in the pet store (except I don't press my nose against the glass and I'm certainly not as cute).

We will get groups of people visiting in the building and for some reason they are fascinated by the offices and will stand outside people's office pointing and talking about what they see. That part really makes me feel like I'm in a pet store.

Some day's I miss my old office when I could close the door and the blinds and no one could see me and I couldn't see them. I am easily distracted by people walking by all the time. My hallway picks up in the late morning hours through early afternoon.

Don't get me wrong I love my office. It's beautiful, clean and light but I wish people wouldn't stare.

No comments:

Post a Comment