A friend sent me the below in an email and I just cracked up! I am obviously not a good wife.
- Dinner is hardly ever ready and I certainly don't think a day in advance about it.
- I never rest myself and beautify myself just for him. I've got him already why do I need to fuss?!
- If I'm not already gay enough I don't know what else I can do.
- Clutter! I'm the queen of clutter not keeping it clean. He refers to me frequently as hurricane Emily.
- Can't have a fire ready for my husband! Need a fireplace!
- No small children yet but one is on the way.
- I'm not always happy to see him.
- When he gets home I want him to please me.
- I hardly ever let him talk first.
- If anyone is out it is me.
- My house is definitely not a place of peace and order.
- I always have complaints and problems for him.
- If I make dinner and he is late he will hear it.
- He can make himself comfortable.
- I hardly ever speak in a low soothing voice.
- I always question him!
- I know my place and it's right where I am!!!