Sunday, February 21, 2010

Time To Walk!

It is so gorgeous outside. I couldn't stand the thought of staying inside all day after church. So I sweetly asked Jared if we could go for a walk or a bike ride. He said he was game for a walk. We decided to go to the park in town and take a loop down to the river. We had Olga with us who ran the trails during cross country so we took some trails we hadn't walked yet. It was nice to find some other places to get into the river at. We also found a bike park that would be perfect for Jared's race cars.
It was nice to get out in the sunshine and enjoy the beauty of God's creations. I am so grateful for the area that we live in and the magnificent beauty of everything. We liked the trail a lot so I am hoping we will continue to walk it. I need the exercise. :)

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a lot of fun! You guys will have to show us sometime. I can't wait for summer. I love our family outings down to the river :).

    ReplyDelete