Sunday, August 26, 2012

Work Mornings Now

Since working full time again I am trying (key word trying) to get up early in the morning and get started on work by 6am. I've been mostly starting by 6:30 or 7. Mornings are hard for me...they always have been and with a nursing baby that wakes me up just before my alarm its hard to get up.
 
My mornings typically consist of a hot shower to wake me up and after getting dressed adjourning to the living room for my personal scripture studies. After that I wake Jared up for family scripture studies and prayer. Elizabeth typically joins me and snoozes on the ottoman. I then make myself a protein shake or something else for breakfast and then go downstairs and start work.
 
One morning this past week (Monday August 20th...my 7 year anniversary) I took some pictures of my sleeping babes. The point of trying to get up early is so I can get done with work early and spend more time with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment