Friday, July 10, 2009

What an inspiration!

Oh my goodness! I can't remember how I found this blog http://bakerella.blogspot.com/ either while poking around or while on Meredith's blog. Meredith? It is a super cute and a great website for ideas and inspiration for baking.

She makes my Turkey pops look kind of lame but you know what I am still proud of them. I think they are adorable. And now I've got some ideas to make them better and it is opening my world of ideas further and I just might be able to make some of them come true this year.
This is the best picture I could find of my Turkey pops but it will have to do. This is 2 Thanksgiving's ago with my nephew Blake. He sure has grown a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Love Bakerella! I agree...she IS Fabulous! So are you. Don't you love inspiration?

    ReplyDelete