Friday, October 16, 2009

Common Decency

What does it take to make sure the toilet flushes?! An extra 30 seconds maybe. I mean really you like going to a clean toilet right? I do and I always make sure it flushes before I leave the stall. No one wants to look at your mess and I certainly wouldn't want anyone to look at mine. So for pity sakes make sure it goes down.

And is it too much to ask that you wipe down the counter when you are done washing your hands? Grab a few extra paper towels and when you are done drying wipe around the sink so it's clean and dry. I can't tell you how much I hate it when I lean into the sink to wash my hands and it looks like I wet myself or spilled something (depending on the height of the sink) because the people before me couldn't be bothered to wipe the sink up.

Come on people it's called common decency!

No comments:

Post a Comment