Friday, October 30, 2009

Seriously!!!!

I had no idea pregnancy brain really could affect you this much. I grab my purse this morning and walk out to the car. We drive all the way to work and I get out to go in and grab my purse. I stop and look for my laptop bag and can't find it anywhere. "I left it at home? I thought it was in the car?" I told Jared "looks like I am going back home." He teases me about how forgetful I am lately and my pregnant brain. I get home and walk in and there on the chair next to where my purse was this morning is my laptop bag.

SERIOUSLY!!!!

I had no idea. I don't feel a lot different brain wise but apparently I am more forgetful. Though I tend to think it's my normal blonde forgetfulness Jared suggests I just embrace my pregnant brain. So right now I apologize up front if I forget to do something, forget about you, stand you up or anything you can think of. I'm sorry but I'm pregnant and won't be the same for awhile apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment