Friday, October 2, 2009

Ragu! 8 Weeks!

Ragu! or Prego! Jared has decided my nickname for the duration of my pregnancy is Ragu instead of Prego.

8 weeks today. The little countdown guy has changed pretty drastically today if you ask me. His tail is almost gone.

I just did a blog about 6 weeks and today I am blogging about 8 weeks. I was counting and then I changed the baby count down to weeks and realized I was even further than I realized. It's crazy, my first trimester is almost over. I have my first appointment in 3 weeks.

My nausea kicked it up a notch this morning. I almost threw up, it came up and went back down when I turned for the toilet. I was really tired yesterday and wanted to take a nap but decided to watch a movie instead (Robin Hood Prince of Thieves starring Kevin Costner {AMAZING} Jared actually finished watching the movie with me. Not sure if he was really enjoying it or just wanted to be with me).

I can't help but wonder if it's still mental the nausea, the tiredness and the emotions. I just think it's funny that my body can change that much in what seems like such a short time to me.

Jared and I couldn't be happier though. We just keep giving thanks that we get to be parents finally.

Next up...cleaning out the office to create a nursery! That will be a fun undertaking. The room is quite full and there is lots to do.

3 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun! Keep in mind... Saltines. Have fun making your nursery! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacki used to eat Prego Pops...seriously. TK

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not in your head but in your tummy! Funny how such a little thing can have such a huge effect on you but it is true! He is in there and wants you to know about it!!!

    ReplyDelete