Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ward Baby Shower!

I had my Ward Baby Shower Friday night! It was wonderful! I was a little nervous at first because I'm like wow this is for me. How weird?! I've been to so many baby showers and finally it's one for me...hmm....what do I do...it took me about 5 minutes to figure out what to do with myself and get comfortable. Once my friend Heather showed up and I started visiting with her I felt more like myself.

Thank you so much to Jacki for throwing this shower for me. Also a special thanks to Heather Lively for doing the games, Heather Lyons for the invitations, and Aimee for opening her home. And can I say again her husband is an amazing baker! He made delicious cheese cake! I had two pieces!!!

I was so spoiled! I really just love hanging out with my friends from my ward. I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Family Matters!!! I am so glad you have such a great sister-in-law who loves you!

    ReplyDelete