Monday, June 14, 2010

Everyday is Saturday

Everyday feels like Saturday right now. With Jared home it really does feel like Saturday every single day except Sunday's (to some degree even Sunday does). We've been sleeping in, staying up late, eating our meals at weird hours, doing chores off and on, and just hanging out.

Today we woke up took care of Benjamin and then Benjamin and I went back to sleep for a bit together. Jared went and hung out downstairs playing video games which is just how we used to do it and Benjamin fits right in.

I've done some dishes, made beef and broccoli, watched TV and cuddled with Benjamin.

I love these days. Jared goes back to work on Friday and I am a little nervous about that because I will have to figure things out on my own. I know I am capable but I've really enjoyed having Jared home and spending all this time together.

1 comment:

  1. It is such a good time! He is so cute! Enjoy it while you can sweetheart!!! It all goes so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete