Monday, October 4, 2010

Along for the ride

I was just lying down in bed with Jared and Benjamin watching TV. There was a commercial that came on for deadliest roads for IRT (Ice Road Truckers) and it made me think of this road we drove on in Grenada. Which made me start to think of all the places I've been. I always have to ask Jared where I've been. I have a pretty bad memory...part of it is because I just rely on Jared to remember and tell me where we are since I am just along for the ride.
While thinking about some of the places I decided to see if I've been to other destinations outside of the continental US more than states in the US.
Here we go...
Destinations outside the Continental US
St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands) {Been there 2 times}
St. Kitts (Own Country)
Grenada (Own Country)
Princess Cays, Bahamas (Own Country)
Tortola (British Virgin Island)
Puerto Rico (US Territory) {Been there 2 times}
Aruba (Dutch)
Bonaire (Dutch)
Mexican Riviera, South of Puerto Vallarta (Country)
Germany (Country)
Austria (Country)
Italy (Country)
Canada (Country)
13 total
States
Washington
Oregon
Idaho
California
Montana
Utah
Nevada
Wyoming
Texas
Florida
Illinois
11 States
Well I have been to more places outside of the continental United States then I have been to states. Funny.
How many places have you been to outside the US? How many states have you been to?

No comments:

Post a Comment