Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Granny!

Happy Birthday to the greatest mom and granny in the world! I love you mom!

My mom is always willing to serve. She will drive 8 hours to help her children (sometimes more). She shares her talents with others to bless their lives. She is a great teacher! She has a strong testimony of the gospel and is willing to share it with all those she meets. I have learned so much from my mom. So many life lessons that have made me who I am today. I hope in some small ways that I am like her.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Emily! I love you too! The lesson is you serve those you love and you love those you serve. I am so grateful for my wonderful family!!! And I am grateful that I am in a position that I can be there to help when needed. There isn't anything more important to me!!!

    ReplyDelete