Monday, October 11, 2010

Please....Roll Over

Friday night I went to Federal Way to Jared's Aunt Valerie's ward to do some crafting. My friend Heather came along too. We had a great time. We didn't finish but we still had fun. Anyways I was across the gym while Benjamin was lying on the ground next to Heather playing. I was watching him play and he rolled over onto his stomach. He hadn't gotten his arm out but he was definitely on his stomach. I couldn't believe it. I was pretty darn excited! I couldn't wait to record him.
But on Saturday he had plenty of floor time and did no rolling over. Sunday though he did some. Jared and I were on the floor in the living room with Benjamin. He rolled over twice. I wanted to get the camera to record the event but Jared was right. Benjamin was tired and really didn't want to play anymore.
So first thing this morning while downstairs (starting to work) Benjamin rolled over and pulled his arm out and grabbed at the blanket he was on and started playing. So I ran upstairs grabbed the camera and came down put him on his back and begged him to do it for me....yeah right!! It took me 4 videos to finally capture him rolling over. Which I couldn't upload so video #6 is finally it. Which is better than the video #4 because I wasn't watching the camera and kept going to the ground and then I got distracted by getting burned on my power cord for the heater. Which is no longer running now as I don't want Benjamin to get burned while he is playing.
I can't believe he got this rolling over thing figured out so fast. It still takes him some time but he is definitely growing so fast. I need to work fast on baby proofing my house and keeping things off the ground because crawling is around the corner I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment