Monday, April 25, 2011

We Accepted the Challenge

A week ago yesterday I had my friend Sarah over for dinner. I hadn't seen her in months since I stopped working and decided I needed to rectify the situation. Sarah presented us with a challenge for dinner as she doesn't eat meat except for fish and no carbs currently as she is dieting (which I don't think she needs to, she looks fabulous to me).

Jared and I accepted the challenge and tossed around a few different ideas. We landed on making our chili except with no ground beef in it. We added a salad and it was delicious. Sarah liked it enough we sent her home with some of the leftovers.



After dinner Sarah immediately got on the floor to play with Benjamin. It was so funny how he would walk circles around her as if he was inspecting her or something. It was wonderful to hang out and enjoy eachother's company. We will have to do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment