Friday, December 30, 2011

Brownies for Breakfast...Almost

For a White Elephant gift exchange at work I got a box of brownies, cold cereal and a few other items for baking. My sweet tooth has been raging (along with my spicy tooth...which I didn't know I had one) so I made the brownies pretty quickly. We ate almost all of them the day I made them. There were some hard parts left that we couldn't easily get out of the tray.
The next morning (12/16) Benjamin after breakfast pushed a chair over to the counter and started attacking the brownies. He was able to get out quite a bit and eat to his hearts content. I didn't get upset at all. It was after breakfast after all and he was so dang cute.
Instead I ran for my camera to take pictures of it to remember and catch the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment