Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was a busy day! We started the afternoon off going to my favorite cousin Theresa's home to celebrate. Theresa spoiled Benjamin as she always does. She got him a toy. Benjamin had no problems opening the toy once I started it for him. Ripping paper is a pass time hobby for him...it comes in many forms...toilet paper, tissues, post it's etc.
It was a singing monkey. It has shapes on it's belly that you press and it tells you the color and shape on one setting and plays songs on the second setting. It is now a great car toy for Benjamin. He loves to play with it.
After Benjamin was no longer fun and it was time for a nap we headed over to Jared's parents house for their traditional extended family Christmas Eve party. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures from that. They had the children act out the birth of Jesus Christ which was fun. I didn't get to see any of it as I was playing the piano down an octave because my keyboard has a broken key. Benjamin was a little angel along with his cousin Brooks.
We had a busy but good Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment