Monday, February 4, 2013

Puzzles and Johnny Jump Up

From time to time we will go hang out in Benjamin's room. Jared had told me Benjamin was finally putting puzzles together instead of just tearing them apart. I grabbed some and put them on the bed. I was able to see Benjamin first hand take them apart and put them back together. It was awesome to see him progress. While hanging out and playing Jared helped Elizabeth play with toys as well.
Then while I was folding that endless laundry pile we put Elizabeth in the Johnny Jump Up for her 1st time (we haven't used it too much...requires hanging out near a door frame). She enjoyed it for a bit but then was done. I do love days like these (10/27/2012) where we just hang out at home and enjoy each other's company.

No comments:

Post a Comment