Monday, February 11, 2013

The Fashion Guru

Daddy is the fashion guru in our house. Since having Elizabeth I've really come to know this. He will tie everything together...the pacifier, the bow, the socks...I mean everything. Now we don't have pacifiers in every color but he picks the best one that compliments the outfit. I'm not too proud to admit I frequently ask my husband to dress me, though my closet doesn't give him much to work with.
 (Need to do some shopping! Shopping done! Thanks to my mother in law!)
 
11/01/2012
Elizabeth doesn't like to get dressed. You would think by now she would be used to it but alas no. It's mostly onseies going over her head and putting something long sleeved on. Her daddy tells her frequently though that when she looks back at her baby pictures she will say it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment