Monday, February 4, 2013

Sleeping like a doll

Elizabeth was taking almost all of her naps in her car seat. She had gotten a cold and couldn't handle sleeping while lying down, so we started having her sleep in her car set so the phlegm would drain. She seemed to like it after that so we just kept her in her car seat. We would fold up one blanket to pad her bottom and then we added our nice soft and fluffy Winnie the Pooh blanket. We had bought it with our crib set when we had Benjamin. It was neutral for boy or girl.
10/29/2012

Anyways so here is Elizabeth taking a nap next to me at the desk. Napping next to me at the desk could be risky though because of her older brother. Sometimes she sleeps through his energy explosions but other times she can't.
I did edit these with my new skills from my friend Nichole.

I do love these pictures of her sleeping....so angelic.

No comments:

Post a Comment