Saturday, September 19, 2009

An Amazing Day!

Where to begin? Hmm...Jared is out of town and as good as I sleep when he is gone I am missing him. I sent him a text and he hasn't responded. He's probably asleep.

Well today was amazing! I slept in past 9am! I haven't showered (I did brush my teeth)! I ate junk food! I hung out with my cousin AshBash! I crafted almost the whole day away! I had candles burning all day! It's just been amazing!

I worked on some baby shower invitation ideas for my friends baby shower I am going to throw. I also worked on some thank you cards and then birthday cards. As this was the year I was going to birthday cards for all family members (yeah right!). I was late getting started and then stopped for about 6 months with it constantly on my to do list. I made some today for this month and most of next month.
I'm debating going back and making cards for everyone I missed. It's passed but a card is always nice to get...or does it just show how behind I am? Thoughts please!!!

Below is a snapshot of most of the items I made today.

1 comment:

  1. Those are freakin adorable! I wish I was as crafty as you. I get all psyched about it but then I just let it sit in the corner and collect dust. Oh well... you've inspired me (if only momentarily). lol
    -Cat

    ReplyDelete