Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Sassy Girl

Finding time to blog is proving to be difficult. I've got so much I want to write. Most of them include pictures of course.

Saturday evening as the night was winding down I decided I would show my cousin Ashley the New Moon video that she had decided not to watch because she'd seen all the trailers. I told her that there was more than what was in the other trailers though. So I said "Ashley I want to show you something." And Olga who was close by says "Let me guess Twilight?!" I cracked up laughing. Olga knows me so well already. She is just so funny. Ashley and I just laughed and I showed her the video. And Olga watched it with us again.

I know pathetic Emily can't help but do anything with Twilight now. But Olga is just crackin' me up. Yesterday she came home and she found the kitchen counter completely cleaned off and the dishes all done. She says "What happened Emily, are we moving?" And then tonight she gets home and I have my friend Felicia's kids over and she says "Wow I am only gone like 6 hours and you have 2 kids!" She is just my sassy sweet girl. I love her!

1 comment:

  1. Without a doubt, Olga is the best! She is a real keeper! She will be MY granddaughter forever!

    ReplyDelete