Friday, August 20, 2010

Almost Offical

It's almost official! I am getting a portion of my old job back or what my old job would have been if I hadn't had Benjamin. I am really lucky as I get to work from home and it's a part time job. Jared and I were talking about it and if we look back over everything since I started working at Microsoft 5 years ago we feel that it was all leading up to this. It put me in a position to be needed and have the skills necessary to be blessed with a part time job from home. I really love it when I step back and look at things and realize just how much the Lord blesses our lives and how intricately he is apart of things. Something that started 5 years ago is now blessing our family. I had no idea where the path was going that I was on but I know Heavenly Father did.
So we shall see how I balance things. I will be working 4 hours a day 5 days a week. I'm going to figure out a time frame to be working during. I will have Benjamin at home with me. So I will still be full time mommy, housekeeper, Young Women's leader, woman, daughter, wife...etc. I am going to go re-read this book I read about time and time management titled "All the Time You Need" by Mary Ellen Edmunds. My mom got it for me for my birthday and one read through was not enough. A ton of great stuff in there.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being so valuable that an employer will work with your schedule. You really are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete