Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hanging on Daddy

I love watching my family interact together. This morning for instance it was Benjamin and his daddy chasing each other around the kitchen and down the hall. Benjamin loves to play and being chased or chasing us is one of them. He gets the biggest smile and laughs so much.

Last Tuesday (July 10th, 2012) was one of those moments where I love to watch my family hanging out together and I had to grab the camera.

It started with Elizabeth on Daddy's lap and Benjamin just hanging out nearby and jumping onto the couch (like he does). But then I got Benjamin to move closer and he started making faces at his sister and putting his head next to hers.

Benjamin has started to accept and maybe even love his little sister. He will run into our room in the morning and the first thing he checks is her bassinet to see where she is. If we are leaving the house he waits for her to be put in her carseat.

I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment