Monday, July 16, 2012

Shower for Miss Elizabeth

I have an amazing friend! Her name is Heather! She threw me a shower for my Miss Elizabeth. I just have to share how amazing she is really quick because she is always there for me and shows up when I need her most. I know I can always count on her.

The food and the deserts were amazing. Heather made adorable cakes and cupcakes. Do you see the little pacifiers? She is so creative.

The shower was at our friend Aimee's house. Thank you Aimee for opening up your home. They both made some amazing treats. I ate to my hearts content and got to take several delicious treats home.




 


Thank you to everyone who took time out of their schedules to come and celebrate with me. I feel so loved and grateful for all of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment