Thursday, July 26, 2012

Set-Up for Benjamin

Monday Jared took off with Benjamin to the manly auto-part stores to get some parts for a car he was working on. Elizabeth was sleeping for me so I worked quickly to clean up the dinning room floor and finish a few other deep cleaning projects to check the kitchen off my list for awhile (minus the every day items that have to happen). I moved all the chairs and stools into the living room and I set them up in a way that I thought Benjamin might enjoy.



I think he did! What do you think?

I also took some pictures of Elizabeth laying in my arms. I had fun trying to get some good angles and good shots.


Benjamin is obsessed with a little race car trophy of ours. He enjoys playing with it all over the house now. It was locked up in a cabinet until I recently cleaned my carpets.

No comments:

Post a Comment