Sunday, September 23, 2012

Random Pictures

I take a lot of pictures of my kids trying to capture the moment. The problem is that I don't take time to write things down or blog quickly what happened and so then they look like just random pictures. I'm trying to stay caught up so they aren't too random. Though I must admit sometimes I just take pictures because I think my kids are cute or I want to document the outfit they are wearing.
 
Anyways here's a trip down random pictures lane.
 
Benjamin wearing his daddy's dress shoes. He certainly enjoys walking around in our shoes from time to time. (August 30th, 2012)
 
Elizabeth is playing with a crinkly toy that my cousin Ashley made. I want to make some of these for on hand gifts for baby showers etc. (September 5th, 2012)
 
Elizabeth sleeping next to me. She loves to sleep in her car seat which is fine with us. We pad it with a big thick blanket and then wrap her up. Sometimes she falls asleep on her own other times she falls asleep in our arms and we transfer her to her car seat. There's been nights where she sleeps in her car seat for the first half of the night. (September 5th, 2012)
 
This picture does not do Benjamin's lip justice. I was upstairs with Benjamin getting a snack or something. Oh we were sharing some of my soy ice cream on the piano bench. There wasn't much room and Benjamin decided to walk off of it while twisting or something and fell straight down with his chin into the bench. His teeth caught his lip and he bit almost straight through. I brushed it off at first thinking he was just scared but while comforting him I pulled my head back and saw that I was covered in blood. I screamed for Jared! It took a bit to calm him down but it did heal just fine. Thankfully the mouth heals quickly! (September 6th, 2012)
I am in love with this outfit. Elizabeth is in the 3-6 month clothes now. She can still fit some just 3 month items and 1 brown 0-3 month skirt that I don't want her to grow out of (maybe I should make her some like them). Anyways I went through the clothes and had a blast realizing all the new adorable clothes she had to wear. This one comes with a pair of jean shorts that have the same material on the edge of them. Thank you to her Aunt Tausha!!! Elizabeth loves to pull her dresses or shirts up to her face! Not always very lady like but then again she is my daughter! (September 8th, 2012)
 
Benjamin is my little "All American Boy". We've been letting him play out in the backyard more and more on his own. His typical routine is to run along the fence and then hide behind the garden and play in the dirt! (September 8th, 2012)
 
When I went through all the clothes I told Jared Elizabeth is wearing this dress on Sunday. LaRee Keenan from church had bought it for her along with a cute pink bonnet! Elizabeth looked so precious! I found LaRee at church and had to show her too! (September 9th, 2012)
 
Jeggings! It's a word! I thought Jared made it up but I've heard others use it. Jeans that are leggings...Jeggings! I do love how they show off her plump little leg rolls! I also find it funny how her onsie says Smile yet she is just staring. Probably wondering what is that black thing blocking my mommy's face. (September 10th, 2012)


Benjamin climbs everything! I mean everything! If he can't scale it himself he will or he will push other items to be able to climb. Here he is on top of my work desk! (September 10th, 2012)

 
Benjamin playing on the couch above his sister. He enjoys looking at her and laying his head on her to show his affection. (September 10th, 2012)
 
Benjamin has climbed the bookshelf before so why this picture now?! Because he is doing it on his own without using a laundry basket or chair to climb it! (September 10th, 2012)
 
Sometimes Elizabeth will fall right asleep on my chest while I am working. I just lean back and let her lay there for awhile while I work. (September 10th, 2012)
 
Yes that's right! Elizabeth can hold her head up enough to be in an exersaucer (you try to spell that!)! Benjamin loves that this toy is out and available too! (September 11th, 2012)
 
Benjamin is such a funny boy to watch! He gets really excited and flaps his arms like he is a bird and is going to take off flying! (September 12th, 2012)
 
Here is Benjamin laying on the ground watching TV holding one of his favorite toys...a car charger for my old CD player. The bottom drawer of the desk is his favorite as it is full of random cables. (September 12th, 2012)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment