Friday, December 18, 2009

Dream Time

I've entered my second tri-mester with the vivid and scary dreams now.

Below is a dream I had this past week. It was so real and vivid.

I was in my house (not the same set-up as the current one I live in). There were people over talking about how World War III was going to start today. I looked towards Jared and asked him about it and he said "That's sooner than I anticipated." I started trying to figure out what we needed to do. I was in this room with Megan and Jeffrey when I heard this high pitched noise and yelled "Get down!" while grabbing Jeffrey. The explosion hit and things were thrown about. I heard Megan crying and got over to her and saw her leg was bleeding from something being in it. It was high up on the leg. I grabbed at my shirt and ripped off a long strip of it and made a turnakit for her. She was crying a lot and I knew she was in pain but I was terrified and knew we had to get out of there. I told her "You need to shut up and suck it up Megan, we have to get out of here." I helped her get up and grabbed Jeffrey who was pretty scared but holding it together. We walked into another room and found Leslie, Mom, Jared and the girls. Jeffrey really wanted his mom so I switched him for one of the girls. I went out to the garage and started loading things in the car and was asking Jared where things were like the propane and the camp stove. I was telling Mom I think to get pans for cooking and food out of the fridge. It was very stressful and hard to focus but I knew I had to so we could get out and survive. I went back inside and was looking for food when Cathy was there saying "Let's get the DVD player and some movies too." I couldn't believe what I heard. "It's not about entertainment anymore Cathy. It's about survival now!" I said to her. Then all of a sudden Ed was there and was talking about the war and I was so confused. I was like Ed you are in the Army how can you be here when we are in the middle of World War III. I realized then it was a dream and woke myself up. I woke Jared up and held onto him and told him about it and then got up to go to the bathroom. While in the bathroom all the feelings and emotions from the dream came out and I started shaking and crying. I laid in bed said a prayer and calmed down but then I heard this loud noise and it freaked me out. I was like oh no please not a bomb when it happened again and I could tell it was just a train.

1 comment: