Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Year's Resolution

I had so many grand ideas for Christmas. I was going to make tons of amazing homemade gifts and cards. But alas we are quickly approaching Christmas day and my plans have changed drastically (stupid job gets in the way of all my fun). I am super excited about the gifts I have come up with now though and can't wait to share them. As soon as I can I will post pictures of them because they are so adorable. :) I just have to wait though because it will spoil the surprise for those getting them.

My first New Year's resolution is to start on Christmas gifts for next year in January/February. I have almost everything I need for some of them I mostly need time.

A little over 2 more weeks and we find out the sex of the baby for sure! :)

1 comment: