Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankful...Ability to Breathe

I am thankful today for the ability to breathe!
(take a deep breath...aaahhh)
I almost completely overlooked this. I got a slight cold at the end of last week which plugged me up and made it so I couldn't breathe especially at night (I'm sure my snoring was unbearable). Today I am able to breathe without any issue and my throat is no longer sore!!! Hallelujah! I was talking with a co-worker who is coming down with a cold which made me realize what a blessing it was that I could breathe today without any issue. Which made me think further on how often we take our bodies for granted. When things don't work correctly we sure do notice it but we don't give thanks very often when things are working correctly. I am thankful for my body that is a pretty amazing gift with all of it's capabilities.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely! Our body is the temple of our spirit and we should take especially good care of it! It is amazing how it will heal itself if given the chance. I am grateful for my continued health and well being every day! Thanks for reminding me though because it is too easy to take it for granted!!

    ReplyDelete