Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful...Music

Today I am thankful for music! I love how music speaks to my spirit. It is a huge part of who I am. I love playing music, singing, and listening to music. I am listening to Christmas music on www.warm1069.com right now. They aren't quite playing it on the radio yet but they have their online station capable of it. I love listening to their station because it plays all the Christmas songs I have grown up on so it brings so many fond memories to me. I am also starting to play Christmas songs on the piano and I am excited to get them down over the next several weeks.
Music is just such a wonderful gift! Benjamin loves it when Jared and I sing songs to him.

1 comment:

  1. You have a real gift for musical talents! I love to listen to you play or sing!!!

    ReplyDelete