Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful...IT People!

Yesterday I was thankful for really smart IT people! My work computer started giving me grief last week making it impossible to work by the weeks end. I had spent a few hours last week trying to get it fixed and I spent an hour yesterday morning by myself trying to fix it again. I finally gave up and called the Help Desk. I spent 2 hours with them and they got some things fixed but the rest had to be fixed with me in the office. So I got Benjamin and myself dressed packed up and hauled us off to Redmond. I got some funny stares while caring Benjamin in my yellow mobi but a ton of smiles and people trying to make him smile. Thankfully my computer is now fixed!


(This picture is not from yesterday it is from 9/21/10. But it shows him in the mobi!)

1 comment: