Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Memories...Together Yet Far Away

My mom sends me presents each year in the mail. I try to get her, Rudy and Megan’s presents in the mail too but some have had to go with my sister Cathy since she was flying over for Christmas. One of these years I hope to get my act together and have them ready when I go down at Thanksgiving. Anyways since we want to be there when the presents are opened we talk on the phone. It is a way to share the moment together even though we can’t be together in person. Last year though we decided to use our computers and use the webcams so we could see each other too. It made things more interesting but it is a tradition for now so we can share our Christmas Day’s together even though we are far away.

This picture is Olga on the IM with my mom.

1 comment:

  1. It is such a blessing to have this technology that spans the distance between us! It is almost like being there.

    ReplyDelete