Thursday, December 9, 2010

Solid Foods

Benjamin has started eating solid foods. His Dr. said at his 6th month appointment last Monday that he could start eating vegetables and then fruits. Here is a picture of him eating his vegetables.


Just kidding. On Sunday I was making pot roast with potatoes and I left the bag close enough for him to grab obviously. I was on the phone with my mom when I turned around from adding potatoes to the crock pot and saw him sucking on a potatoe. He not only pulled the bag close enough to himself he grabbed the largest potatoe out of the bag and started sucking on it.

Below is a video of him having carrot's for the first time. He really enjoyed them. He has tried spinach but that was not a winner and peas are okay. Up next are green beans and then squash.


2 comments:

  1. That one might be a little too solid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I always warmed the jar of food in a pan of water on the stove. Just have to be careful not to over heat it.

    ReplyDelete