Thursday, January 14, 2010

Got Milk?

You're gonna need it if you want to eat these. I didn't have milk and I am dying for some now. I got a delicious recipe off of Craftaholics Anonymous. I decided I hadn't had breakfast yet I'd go whip myself up some. :)

I did a few things different...I shifted the dry ingredients together and I used canned milk because I didn't have any milk. We go through milk way to fast in this house. I can't keep up and I only have 1 husband, 1 teenager and 1 pregnant woman living here.

Anyways one thing I would suggest is melt your butter first because it says it should cool. And I didn't read that minor detail so I threw it in hot...not sure if it makes much difference but thought I'd share. I served them up to myself with maple syrup (I don't have fancy syrups yet) and whipped cream. The whipped cream is a must!!!!

So if you've got milk and want to bring it over I'll share the pancakes if you share the milk! Anyways enjoy and thank you Linda for sharing!

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome! Glad you liked them! Yours looked like they turned out great. All you need is a tall glass of milk!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete