Thursday, January 14, 2010

Silly Goose!

Leslie and the kids came up a few weekends ago for some more time together! Trying to squeeze in as much as we can before they move yet again. At least it's in the states this time.


Here is Talia gorgeous as ever!

Coral being a silly goose!
Oh look there's the ducks and a goose!
Okay so Leslie was telling me about some time she spent with old friends on New Years Eve and was talking about in high school she could fit her fist in her mouth. I was like I have to see this. She was a little reluctant but you can't tell someone that and then just leave it without them seeing.
Look at Coral smile!

Jeffrey had some gum and wanted to show it off.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for posting me "eating" my hand! that is lovely!!! lol. love you Em! thanks for posting these!!! Leslie

    ReplyDelete